Discussion: Definitions and/or Terms
I was surprised on how detailed and thorough my classmates responses were. Many researched the words they didn't know. Wow,I'm very impressed. I gained a greater understanding of the words after reading everyone's post, specifically the words that I didn't know, like OCLC, OPAC, RLIN.
I like reading about how my classmates are making connections between the course readings and their school library experiences, applying theory to real life. I wish I was able to offer contributions like that.
I appreciated Brenda B.'s response to my comment. And yes, I think I was over thinking it. Taking 2 other online courses and working as a TOC, I hope I'll be able to match that type of effort and quality.
I like reading about how my classmates are making connections between the course readings and their school library experiences, applying theory to real life. I wish I was able to offer contributions like that.
I appreciated Brenda B.'s response to my comment. And yes, I think I was over thinking it. Taking 2 other online courses and working as a TOC, I hope I'll be able to match that type of effort and quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment